Originally posted June 19.
This is what is working today.
- Internet was down - it is now back up. It is running on ac for now. (Inverter is no good.)
- RPT 70cm side is up and running both system fusion and FM
- RPT 2m side is running only FM until update is completed.
- BEG Icom 220 is running 20 watts with no amp.
- IRLP is off line.
- D-star running linking available
- Batteries were cleaned and topped-up
- Both tower 2m 70cm are ok.
This is what needs to be done.
- Six meter. Works on the receive side. Duplexers to be installed.
- 1.25 g is up and running
- Clean up the shack in progress
- 10m still on hold until transmitter finds a spot.
- TWR 70cm side needs firmware update.
- Siding on roof for the shack needs to be closed off from mice and raccoons. (In progress)
- AGM meeting and picnic to be planned
We will make another trip soon at a later date.
Thanks to the following people for helping out.
Malcolm, Nigel, Paul, Ian, Henry, & William